5 mins 2
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a midweek meal. Sprinkling the skin of the fish with the salt helps to achieve delicious crispiness.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 plaice filleted
- 1/2tsp Cornish Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 tbsp capers in brine, drained
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 50g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50g black olives, pitted and halved
- Flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan, sprinkle the plaice skin with most of the salt and place skin side down in the pan.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, using a fish slice to press the fish flat in the pan. Once the skin is crispy, carefully turn the fish fillets, and cook flesh side down for 2 minutes until flaky.
- Add the remaining 1tbsp oil, capers, lemon zest and juice, tomatoes, and olives, heat for 1 minute.
- Scatter with the parsley and remaining salt, serve immediately with new potatoes and green beans