Prosciutto-wrapped haddock on butterbean mash
17 mins 2
Prosciutto-wrapped haddock on butter bean mash
A simple recipe for two - wrap your haddock in prosciutto, cook with pesto and serve with a butter bean mash.
- 2 skinless haddock fillets
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 6 ready-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can butter beans
- 2 tsp ready-chopped garlic or 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 100ml vegetable stock
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sprinkle black pepper over the haddock fillets to season. Lay out 2 slices of prosciutto, top with the tomatoes and one haddock fillet then spread the top of the fish with the pesto. Wrap the prosciutto around the fish. Repeat to make 2 fish parcels.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the parcels for 2-3 minutes on both sides, until the fish is cooked through and opaque. While they're cooking, put the butter beans in a small pan, add the garlic and pour in the vegetable stock.
- Bubble over a medium heat for 5 minutes, then mix in a food processor with the remaining olive oil.
- Season and spoon between plates. Place the haddock on top and finish with a drizzle of fresh pesto. Serve with a handful fresh basil leaves
- With thanks to Delicious Magazine