30 mins 4
Crab Sea Spaghetti Tagliatelle
Author: 4Cook time: Total time: Serves:
Featured on Jamie & Jimmy's Friday Night Feast, The Cornish Seaweed Company have shared this delicious recipe with us. Try it with king prawns too!
- If using dried sea spaghetti, to make it really tender boil it for 8 -10 minutes in a pan of water. Cut it into lengths of about 10cm.
- Thinly slice the carrot, courgette and leek into ribbons or use a julienne to make them into a "tagliatelle". Dice the tomatoes.
- Slice the lemon in half lengthways. Reserve half for squeezing. Cut away the skin and pith from the remaining half, then slice the flesh into slender lemon segments.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, then add the garlic, chilli, tomato and crab meat and cook together into a paste for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable tagliatelle and the seaweed with 250ml water and the juice from the reserved lemon half. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, then add pepper to taste.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of flaked sea salad and arrange the lemon pieces on top.