20 mins 8
Recipe Type: RECIPE_TYPE
Having friends over? You must try this refreshing and elegant dish.
- Seafood Ingredients:
1/2 kg fresh scallops quartered, with the red meat (corals) removed and cooked
- 6 fl.oz lime juice
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 avocado
- 8fl oz soured cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Fry the diced peppers in a little olive oil on a low heat for 10 minyes, then set aside to cool.
- Pass the cooked corals through a sieve into a small mixing bowl. Mix with the cream, taste, season and taste again. Cover the bowl with cling film and pop into the fridge.
- Thinly slice the scallops by cutting across horizontally, put them in a stainless steel or glass bowl, pour in the lime juice with the ginger. Using a stainless steel spoon mix everything together. Leave for a few minutes until the scallops become opaque.
- Drain the scallops and place on a serving dish.
- Spoon the coral cream into a bowl and place beside the scallops.
- Slice the avocado. Garnish the scallops with the peppers drizzle with olive oil and serve with a wedge of lime.