AWARD-WINNING CORNISH MUSSELS
WHY WE LOVE THEM:
- They are simply delicious but don't take our word for it, these organic blue Cornish mussels recently received the world renowned 3-Star Great Taste Award 2020
- These are rope farmed mussels meaning they hang freely in the water column - gritty mussels are a thing of the past
- Rope farmed mussels are sustainable!
- They're also meatier!
- Shells on rope farmed mussels don't need to be as thick and hardy meaning there's more room inside the shell for meat
- They arrive vacuum sealed for safety and freshness Packs have 10% extra mussels in them - just in case the odd mussel shell is cracked and does not make cut onto your table
Before cooking your mussels, give them a good rinse in cold water then squeeze each mussel closed and leave on the side for 2 minutes. Discard any mussels that have not slightly reopened after 2 minutes and any with broken shells. Packs have a little extra mussels in them to allow for a few discards.