Enjoy our delicious and nutritious seafood! Don't forget to try some of our award-winning sauces, too.
The Cornish Fishmonger's Thermidor Sauce - 200g
Enjoy a restaurant-worthy Lobster Thermidor in the comfort of your own home, with our homemade delicious Thermidor Sauce.
Created in The Cornish Fishmonger's Kitchen by an experienced, award-winning chef - our Thermidor Sauce is a buttery and creamy sauce, carefully crafted with fresh seasonings, flavours and of course white wine!
This Thermidor Sauce is enough for one medium Lobster, and we recommend sprinkling a little cheese on top and gratinating until golden brown. Serve with fries, some white wine and you've got a special dish that will impress any dinner party guest.
1. Preheat a grill to a moderate/high heat.
2. Once fully defrosted, transfer the contents to a saucepan. Gently heat while stirring regularly, being careful not to bring it to a boil.
3. Remove the Lobster meat from the shell and claws, cut into bite-sized pieces.
4. Place the diced Lobster into the sauce and heat through, being careful not to boil.
5. Once the sauce and Lobster are heated through, reassemble back into the shell and place on a suitable baking tray.
6. Pour over the remaining sauce. Sprinkle a flurry of parmesan or your preferred cheese on top (optional).
7. Place the tray with the Lobster under the grill until it is gratinated and golden brown.
8. Ensure everything is piping hot before removing from the grill.
9. Allow to cool slightly, serve and enjoy!
Watch how easy it is to cook a Lobster Thermidor with our homemade sauce.