- By Fish
- By category
- By Season
Firstly, mix the lime juice, olive oil, chives, chervil and seasoning together to make the marinade.
Next, pour 1/2 the marinade ingredients into a stainless steel or glass dish. Carefully lay the salmon slices in the dish and pour over the remaining marinade.
Leave for about 2minutes until the slices whiten slightly. Drain the slices and arrange them on a large chilled plate.
Mix the soured cream with a little mustard to taste, stir in the salt, pepper and herbs. Add a little more mustard if required.
- Seafood Ingredient:
1 kg (2lb) fresh salmon, filleted and very thinly sliced
- 10cl (4fl oz ) lime juice
- 10cl (4fl.oz) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives and chervil
- Freshly ground Sea salt and black pepper
- Dressing or dip:
- 20c (8fl.oz) soured cream
- 1 teaspoon strong mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped tarragon or dill to your taste
Publication Date: January 28, 2015.