Harissa Mussels with Prawns
12 mins 4
Recipe Type: Starter or Main
Fresh mussels with a Moroccan spicy twist!
- Olive oil
- Large knob of butter
- Medium onion sliced into half-moons
- 2/3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped teaspoon of harissa paste
- 1kg Cornish Mussels.
- Small glass wine
- Coriander chopped
- Put oil and butter in a pan that can hold all the mussels then fry onions and garlic on medium heat till they start to colour, then add harissa and prawns and stir.
- Add the wine (you might want to add more wine) cover and let the mussels cook. (about 5mins) or when all are open, remember to chuck away any closed ones.
- Mix in coriander and serve with a glass of chilled white wine and a chunk of crusty bread to dip.
- Enjoy if the harissa is too spicy you can use rose harissa it is just as good.
- Buy fresh Cornish Mussels online >.
- Thanks for @jimmygingin for sharing this recipe with us on Instagram