- By Fish
- By category
- By Season
Mexican Style Whitebait
Firstly, defrost the whitebait. Next, simply coat your defrosted whitebait in flour and deep fry in hot oil for 3-5 minutes.
Finally, add the spices to a large bowl and combine - toss the fried whitebait in the spice mixture and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Seafood Ingredients:
- Mexican Spice Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder,
- 1 half teaspoon salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper,
- 1 half teaspoon dried oregano, garlic powder and paprika
- A few lemon wedges
Publication Date: January 28, 2015.