Lobster & Mango Salad
A refreshing summer lobster recipe that combines exciting and tasty tropical flavours
- Main Ingredients:
1 bunch lettuce
1 mango (diced)
Coriander (finely chopped)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Mint Ice Ingredients:
A bunch of fresh mint
1 Litre boiling water
- Firstly, to make the mint ice, blanch some mint in boiling water for 30 seconds. When cooled, blend and strain through a coffee filter twice to ensure beautiful, clear ice. Freeze in a ice cube tray.
- Boil the lobster until cooked, remove the meat from the tail and claws, dice into small chunks.
- Combine the diced mango and avocado in a bowl and add the chopped coriander and chunks of lobster meat.
- Next, simply combine the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and drizzle over the salad mixture. Push back into the lobster shell.
- Use a food processor to crush the mint ice and serve sprinkled over the salad - squeeze a little lemon over the lettuce.