- By Fish
- By category
- By Season
Seafood Salad with an Avocado Yoghurt Dressing
Mix the fresh seafood and vegetables together, then place to one side.
Blend the avocado, lemon zest, spring onions, chilli, garlic and half of the yoghurt together using an electric blender.
Add half of the seafood dressing to the serving dish, then the seafood, the yoghurt and finally the remaining dressing.
Serve with a side of parsley.
- Seafood Salad Ingredients:
- Cooked peeled king prawns or cooked scallops.
- 1 pack of smoked salmon
- Red peppers or other fresh vegetables of your choice.
- Dressing Ingredients:
- Half an avocado, skin and stone removed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 red hot chilli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250ml yoghurt
- Parsley to serve
Publication Date: January 28, 2015.